Let the fun begin!
I am sharing this from http://bitchininthekitchen.org/2018/12/04/1489/
Day 1-a song that I like with a color in the title. This one is easy. She’s one of my favs!
Day 2-a song I like with a number in the title. I was a teen in the 80s, so this was a no brainer for me!
Day 3-A song that reminds me of Summertime. Most definitely Jack and Diane. Thank you John Cougar!
Day 4-a song that reminds me of someone I’d rather forget. No explanation. Moving on! 😂
Day 5-a song that needs to be played loud. A lot come to mind. Gotta go with Kiss!
Day 6-a song that makes me want to dance. Bruno Mars baby! 24K!!
Day 7-a song to drive to:
Day 8-a song about drugs or alcohol:
Day 9-a song that makes me happy:
10. A song that makes me sad:
11. A song I never get tired of:
12. A song from my pre-teen years:
One of my favs! Should I Stay or Should I Go?
13. A song I love from the 70s.
14. A song I would like played at my wedding:
15. A song that I like that is a cover by another artist:
16. A classic favorite:
17. A song I’d sing as duet at karaoke: Close My Eyes Forever or Stop Dragging my Heart Around
18. A song from the year I was born:
19. A song that makes me think about life:
20. A song that has many meanings to me:
21. A song I like with a person’s name in the title.
22. A song that moves me forward:
23. A song I think everyone should listen to:
I work all day tomorrow and a lot to do when I am off work. So making my selection early.
24. A song by a band that I wish was still together:
25. A song I like by an artist that is no longer alive:
26. A song that makes me want to fall in love:
27. A song that breaks my heart:
28. A song by an artist whose voice I love:
29. A song I remember from childhood:
30. A song that reminds me of myself: