First I’d like to thank the Ecclectic Contrarian for the nomination.
I was given the following questions:
1. What topic do I love but don’t love to write about?
Hmm…if it’s something that I love, I have no problem blogging about it. But if I gotta choose, I’d say love. Yup. I do not care to show that side of myself with the world. Everyone wants love. But some of us would rather act like we are immune to it. Self-defense mechanism.
2. Who and what influences you to write:
Life. I cannot choose any one person. I write about life. Things I’ve experienced first hand. Some things I go into great detail about. Other blogs are more “read between the lines”. There are some things I have no problem sharing with the world. But there are other things that I prefer to keep the details to myself.
3. What emotions get my creative gears flowing:
Pain brings out the poet in me. Some painful experiences have been the inspiration for many of my blogs.
Passion-passionate about music and being open to learning new things and sharing things that I have learned in life.
Humor/happiness-everyone should laugh every day. Every chance you get….laugh. I find humor in every day events. It’s the little things.
4. Do I write from who I am or who I wish to be?
Both!! I know who I am but there’s always room to grow. That’s a part of life. I know who I once was and the things that influenced me at that point in time. I know how my way of thinking has changed due to those experiences over time. I know I’m a work in progress. I’m okay with that.
5. Am I a city, country, foreign or even a fantasy/sci-fi type person?
I live in the city but my heart is country. I love sci-fi.
- What inspires your blog?
- Have you been writing since you were a child? If not when did you start writing?
- What is your favorite blog and why?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Do you draw inspiration from every day ordinary occurrences?