The Mystery Blogger Award- Thank you Ponnz!
Woo-hoo! My second Mystery Blogger award! Thanks to Ponnz for nominating me.
What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
An award fueling the soul!
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s):
Three things about me:
- I prefer the company of canines to most humans.
- I used to prefer tea but coffee has taken 1st place. I cannot do black coffee. I gotta have sweetener and creamer. That’s the good stuff baby!!
- I spend a lot of time alone. I prefer it that way. I just don’t trust people and it takes me a long time to do so. I have a handful of people that I do trust and for these people I feel very blessed.
Questions from Ponnz:
If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? I do not believe in wishing really. But for this I will. One would be to hug and talk to my Mom one more time. That would be great. The best. Now onto things that will make me laugh as that first wish has be tearing up. Second wish, that sugar was actually good for you. Wouldn’t that be something?! My third wish, my mortgage was paid in full. Can I get an Amen? AMEN!!!
Which movie you regretted watching? Go, was released 1999. It was the worst movie I have ever paid to see in theaters. Horrible! It made me want to GO!!!!!!
If you were arrested with no explanations, what would your friends and family assume you had done ? (In a funnier sense) Noise pollution!
When you can’t sleep, what keeps you up all night? Overthinking, typical adult worries and physical pain.
What’s the one favourite thing you own and why? My Mom made two ceramic Christmas decorations when I was a kid. One is Santa and the other is a snowman. The snowman needed some touching up and my Mom let me go at it when I was a kid. When I got older, she passed both of them onto me. They remind me of her.
My questions for my Nominees:
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Is there anyplace you’d like to go on vacation that you have never had the chance to visit before?
- What does blogging do for you mentally?
- Your top 5 movies of all time.
- Favorite snack.
Have fun answering these questions ! Looking forward to your posts!
~ Laura Venturini