I want to give a special thanks to Jessie B. for nominating me for this award! I recently discovered her blog and it is a treat! Click the link and give it a follow if you aren’t already
Questions to my nominees….
- What’s your favorite book?Anything Dean Koontz, I like to be grabbed immediately and sucked in. The kind of books that you have a hard time putting down.
- What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? Well, okay….I once was rolling downhill at school. Why? Because it was fun. Was! I rolled through dog poop. I had to be sent home to change. Lol!
- If you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? I snuggle my dog. Animals have a special place in my heart. Especially canines. Or I find the most ridiculous memes.
- What’s your favorite day of the week? Friday baby!!!
- What’s your favorite room in the house? My backporch. Yes I know it isn’t really a room. But my backporch is covered and when the weather is nice, it is my favorite place to be!
- One food you can never make yourself eat? Escargot! YUCK! WTH?!
- One food you can always eat? Mexican! Tacos, burritos, chimicangas….love love love!
- Using ONE word, how would you describe your family? Mine
- Most beautiful place you have visited? Savannah Georgia
- Your greatest accomplishment? Surviving. I have survived a roller coaster accident, I have survived the morphine my doctors put me on, I have survived a blood infection, I have survived cancer. I am a fighter.
- What are your top 3 favorite movies? Romantic-Cousins with Ted Danson and Isabella Rosselini; Horror-The original Halloween with Jamie Lee Curtis; Comedy-Trading Places with Dan Akroyd and Eddie Murphy. This was a hard choice. I love so many movies!
- What is your favorite time of day?
- Your favorite genre of movies and your top three of that genre?
- What are your top 5 favorite songs of all time?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your down time?
- Is there anything in your life that you want but have yet to accomplish?
- Name your muse for much of your writing.
- Do you prefer Japanese or Chinese cuisine?
- If you could talk to any one person that is no longer alive, who would it be?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Would you say that you are an adventurer or a thrill seeker?
- What is your favorite candy?