I am excited to say that I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award! This will is my third time!! Me? Miss Sunshine? Cool!!! I want to first give a huge thank you to https://heymomnowwhat.com/alliediltz/ for the nomination! Please check out her Blog!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them – Thank you again to @allieddiltz
- Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- If you got a “Do-Over” card for any event in your life, would you use it? No!! Is it tempting? Of course it is. I always thought if I had one do-over, it would to have never gotten on the ride that caused me so much pain. But over the years, I have accepted that everything happens for a reason.
- What do you think is more likely for an Armageddon scenario- Nuclear Disaster, Zombie Outbreak or Worldwide Plague? Worldwide plague. People are becoming immune to antibiotics. This is a real possibility.
- Follow up to Question 2- What 3 things do you grab when you hear that your chosen scenario has happened? My bottle of Lysol, my vitamins and my family.
- What is your favorite thing about the decade that defines your generation? (i.e., 90’s for Gen X) My generation, I grew up in the 80s. I would have to say the music! (Was there ever any doubt?) There was such a wide range of musical styles throughout the 80s.
- Why did you begin blogging? I love to write and have done so for years. I had several people tell me that I needed my own blog. I wasn’t sure about that myself. But I gave it a go. I am glad that I did.
- What do you think is the best thing about being an adult? It’s my house, my rules.
- What do you think is the biggest disappointment about being an adult? I gotta pay for that house! Lol!
- Favorite 80’s cult classic movie? Fright Night
- Your favorite reading genre and author? Thriller/mystery-Dean Koontz, I do have a hobby though that most people do not know about. Reading medical articles and books. I started doing so after my accident. Even more so when I became sick with cancer and could not get my oncologist to take me seriously. I had diagnosed it a long time before any doctor did.
- What is the most important life lesson you want to share with your children? (or dog, cat or other pet of choice) That is hard to pick just one. As a Mom you want to protect your kid/s from so much. I would have to say, listen to your heart and your gut. Always. If something feels wrong inside to you, then get out of there. You never know in this world when that gut instinct could save you. But it isn’t just from danger. From making hasty decisions, or saying things that maybe you should not say. That’s the gut. Now as for the heart. One’s heart should keep them true to themself. It should be loving and kind always but never forget self-love does not mean sacraficing oneself for someone else.
My Nominees for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What would you say was your favorite genre of music as a teenager?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- How long have you been blogging?
- As far as binging on television-what is your guilty pleasure?
- Are you a fan of the show Supernatural? If so, Sam or Dean Winchester?
- Ever had a major surgery?
- If money was no object, what kind of vehicle would you buy?
- You get one: 1. Ten days dream vacation to anywhere 2. 10,000 cash 3. Groceries paid for, for one year. Choose!
- What would you say is your decorating style?
- What usually keeps you up at night?