Since the first one went so well, I thought I would give this a go once again. New questions!! Here are the rules:
The “Getting to know you” challenge. Just copy and paste the rules and the questions listed below and tag at least two people to take the challenge. Use the “Getting to Know You” pic and pingback to this post. Easy!
- What is your favorite sports team?
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would you choose?
- Name a television series that you wish they would bring back with new episodes.
- What was your first concert?
- What overwhelms you?
- How different was your life a year ago?
- Where would you love to live?
- What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Jason Momoa, cause look at him! Just look at him!
- Rick Springfield
- When I am having a bad pain episode and life goes on. I get very overwhelmed from the lack of sleep and pain. I withdrawal from everyone.
- I was house hunting this time last year. Living in a one bedroom apartment. Now I am in MY house and so happy to be!
- Savannah, Georgia, definitely! I think it is one of the most beautiful cities. It has so much to offer.
- Memorization. I have a hard time remembering people’s names.
I challenge anyone that wants to participate!