1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. List and picture at least seven of your favorite things.
3. Tag at least seven people.
4. List the rules.
Here are my favorite things…
1. My daughter. My heart. I had her at a young age. She arrived into the world two months prematurely. The first six weeks of her life were spent in the special care nursery. She’s a fighter too. Oh and she’s hilarious! I adore her.
2. Family and friends-I am blessed to have them. Every single one of them.
3. My pooches – Princess Jasmine and Prince Tug. My fuzzy four legged babies.
4. Walking trails-walking is great. But walking trails in wooded areas is the best! Mud therapy!!
5. Movies-I do enjoy a variety of genres. I cannot pick just one favorite. Movies are a great escape. I watch far more movies than I do tv shows. It’s a bonding ritual for my daughter and I. After my accident, we couldn’t just pick up and run like before. While I was recovering from procedures or surgeries, we could bond watching movies together. It was our special time. Still is.
6. Music!! C’mon! You know this!
7. Historical sites-I love love love history. Here’s some of my own pics from some places I have visited:
I nominate the following bloggers: