Thanks, Laura for tagging me! Indeed honored!
Below is the link to Laura’s post where I was tagged. Please check out her blog!!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
I have always enjoyed writing. I have been writing short stories since I was a kid. I enjoy making people laugh as well. My FB page seems to do just that. I was told by several people that I should start my own blog. So I gave it a go! Here I am! Lol! I enjoy it very much.
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I cannot pick just one. I just enjoy writing. Some days I am more into writing poetry. Other days just sharing experiences. My blog most definitely is all over the place. I cover everything from medical issues to shoes! One that surprised me is Tell the Story Challenge. I missed doing one as I had just so much going on at the time. But I was surprised under pressure what I could come up with.
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
This is such a tough question!
I cannot pick favorites from other bloggers. I sure don’t want to leave anyone out! I enjoy my fellow blogger’s posts. Here is a link to my favorite posts that I have written:
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Listen to music, soak in the tub, enjoy a glass of wine. Sometimes I treat myself to a massage or a pedicure.
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
My family, my friends and my dog. My world!
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Hunter or Prey was a short story I came up with when challenged by Kristian. It was Tell the Story Challenge. The link is above as one of my favorite posts.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Gardening, making jewelry, my blog and music!
8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Kind, strong willed.
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
- Not a fan of conceited people.
- People that cannot accept any responsibility for their shortcomings.
- People that waste my time.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
Hmm…many things. I am pretty open about a lot of things. My posts are pretty direct and open. But there are some things that I do not share. They are mine to hold. Only those I allow close to me, that prove themselves worthy of my trust, get those things. So I guess that’s what followers don’t see. I am very guarded. I feel like people need to prove themselves worthy of my time these days. If they cannot do that, then they can go.
Tag – You’re It!