Thanks to Simon for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Simon is a Sci-Fi blogger with a great blog!!! You should check him out!! Makes #4!! 😁😆
Here’s his nomination post: https://sfarnell.wordpress.com/2019/03/27/mystery-blogger-award-3/
What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three Things You Might Not Know About Me:
I don’t mind sharing some things but other things are off limits.
I took nursing classes in college.
I’m sometimes too nice but learning that I cannot always be.
My five questions posed by the Simon who has nominated me for the award:
- What writer or book made you want to be a writer?
- What is the value of speculative fiction in the modern world?
- Is there anyone that you will not allow to read your work?
- What is your most impressive physical feat?
- Coffee or tea? And how do you take it?
- I wrote for fun and to escape. I cannot say that any book or writer brought that about. I can say there was one book as a kid that I read several times. I have no idea the author or the title. Which has drove me crazy over the years. The book was about a young girl, whose home life was chaotic. She had a best friend and she dearly loved her and her family. It was her safe place. A place where she could go and just be a kid. Her best friend’s Mom got breast cancer and it impacted her deeply. It was just a great book. I wish I knew who wrote it and the title.
- I love speculative fiction. The sky is the limit. It is thinking outside the box!!
- No. I try to keep things vague. I do not write pointing fingers so anyone that wants to read what I write can.
- Most impressive physical feat. Hmm…surviving some of the things that I have. It seems to be what I do.
- I love both. I cannot pick one. Coffee, cream and sweetener. I like my tea with sweetener and lemon. Yummy!!!
Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award
Choose bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to no more than 3
Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Notify those you gift the Award to
My questions for you:
- Have you read any book several times? What was it?
- Do you have any allergies?
- What do you feel is your greatest strength?
- What is your favorite adult beverage?
- What is one thing you would like to accomplish in the next year?
Thanks again Simon for nominating me!!!!