This popped up in my memories on Fakebook. 😂 I’d have to say some additions must be made. And so I did.
Rules to live by:
- Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Laugh often.
- Tell your friends and family that you love them-
- To thine own self be true.
- Give unselfishly.
- Pamper yourself from time to time.
- Don’t let hateful souls change you. It is their problem, not yours.
- Stand up for yourself. Don’t be a doormat but pick your battles!
- When you feel you are breaking, cry. Get it out and don’t curl up with misery.
- Get a dog or two or three.
- Force yourself to smile when you are down.
- Surround yourself with those people that make you happy.
- Challenge yourself from time to time.
- Hugs-give them and get them often.
- Believe in yourself.
- Don’t allow someone else’s problem to become yours.
- Listen, be present.
- Act like a kid from time to time. It’s healthy.
- Get away!
- Accept yourself. Accept the good, the bad and the ugly.
Speak up against injustice.
Seek truth. Don’t rely on others for it.
Question that which makes no sense.
Fight for what is right but don’t be a right fighter.
Give it to God. All of it. That which troubles you. That which hurts you. Do not forget to thank him when you count those blessings. Give him everything. Your troubles and your blessings.
With that, I’m taking the weekend off from my blog. Have a blessed weekend everyone!